Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Love and Apologies

I promise I haven't fallen off the face of the earth!!! And I promise I haven't been neglecting my blog - I've had LOT'S of projects in the works! But, first of all, I hope everyone had a fabulous Valentine's Day!


I read that quite a few people were experiencing beautiful, snow-kissed V-Days. Which is the exact opposite of the weather we experienced here - 72 degrees and sunny!

{cherry blossoms from local flower mart}

On to what I've been up to!
Remember this vanity?

At first I thought the chippy (and let's be honest - a little dingy and dirty) paint was charming. I woke up the other morning and felt like it was yelling "PAINT ME PLEASE! ....and while you're at it, would you mind picking up some new hardware too?" So that has been project #1

I'm going to give her a new coat of white paint, with a little bit of distressing to keep her original vintage look.


{and as requested, I picked up some new hardware - simple, brushed nickle, cup pulls - my favorite!}

I'll post on project #2 next! The final product is almost done!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are still alive and kicking. Doesn't everythiing look better in white??? Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete